• Well-balanced, fiery bite of ginger
• Naturally flavoured with antioxidant-rich rooibos
• No artificial additives, or preservatives
• Locally microbrewed, and bottled in Woodstock, Cape Town
• Bottled in reusable amber glass
• Naturally caffeine free
• No tartaric acid
• Non alcoholic
• Sugar free
Drink chilled as is, or use as a cocktail mixer
Sugar-Free Moscow Mule Recipe:
What you’ll need:
A bottle of Sugar Free Ginger Beer
Your favourite brand of vodka
A slice of lime
How to mix:
Fill a glass cocktail tumbler with ice
Add a shot of vodka (or two if you want your mule with a stronger kick)
Fill the glass tumbler with Sugar Free Ginger Beer and stir
Garnish with lime wedge
Serve and enjoy!
Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate after opening.
Did you know? Originally, ginger beers were not alcohol free. They were, however, limited to a 2% alcohol content by English law.
6 x330 ml
Shelf Life: 12 months
Carbonated Water, Organic Rooibos Tea (Organic Rooibos*, Water), Ginger Juice (6%), Xylitol, Lemon Juice, Stevia, Fermented Cultures.